Skip to Content

Parking Separation Request

If you are separating for any reason other than retirement, all gate cards will need to be returned to Parking Services and your permit will become invalid on your separation date.


Are you retiring? *
Returning Gatecards

If you are separtating from the University for any reason other than retirement, all gatecards must be returned to Parking Services. If you are still on campus, you may drop the card in the Parking Services office drop box in the Matthews Street Garage third (entry) level, by the elevators.

If you have already left campus, please mail your card to Parking Services at:

Parking Services
Texas State University
601 University Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666

Please note that Parking Services will not be responsible for cards lost in the mail; consider using mail services that provide a delivery receipt or tracking.

If Parking Services does not receive the card or cards issued to you, a $10 Lost Gate Card Fee will be assessed per card.